So far i have put in about 40 + Hours of research and reading this month to improve not only my game but my overall mentality. I thought i would give you guys some insight into what exactly i have been doing to improve incase any of you guys n gals are trying to improve also.
- Railed some of the best Online poker players to see how differently they play in certain situations and compare to what i would do. Some of these players (Takezo1980, 1banditpanda, 810ofclubs,jymaster11).
- Ghosted with Takezo1980 through Teamviewer so i could get some more insight into late stage tournament strategy and he gave me pointers on skype whilst playing.
- Read two books: Theory of Poker by David Sklansky and No Limit Hold 'em: Theory and Practice by David Sklansky and Ed Miller.
- Went over Hand Histories from past tournaments to see if i could spot any leaks in my game.
- Been through numerous strategy articles accross the Web to pick up some pointers. Check out pokerjunkie.com, pokerstrategy.com and pokerlistings.com
Some really good material available you just gotta look for it.
- I have also signed up for a free trial on Deucescracked, some very good players on there discussing situations in videos for your learning. Not sure what to make of it yet as i have been focusing on the other things, still got few days left of my trial so will let you guys know.
Obviously putting everything ive learned into practice is were it really matters and ive been playing really well lately getting fairly deep on occasion but the cards are elluding me when it matters. But, i know results will come aslong as i make the right decisions along the way and remain positive.
PMA (Positive Mental Attitude)
See you guys on the felt :)