Thursday 16 February 2012

Plugging Leaks

The month of January was good for me and i couldn't be happier with how it went but with the good comes the bad. February has been frustrating to say the least on and off the felt. I have put in volume at micro stake mtts and so far this month I've got nowhere close to a final table, in fact even min cashes have been few and far between. But, you can never keep a good degen down so I will keep grinding and remain positive and the results will come.

As I outlined in my first blog post one of my goals for this year was to get some coaching from Takezo1980, that goal can be ticked off or marked continuous as I had my first session with him a few days ago focusing on turbos and 180s. Going through some of my hand histories was enlightening to say the least , I was missing so much value it was embarrassing. Having a different view on hands is a way to open your mind to other ways of playing in that situation should it come up in the future. Talking them through with someone who thinks on an extra level is definitely advantageous. Being shown possible leaks in your game can only improve you as a player and believe me everyone has them, so get someone else's point of view and plug them leaks or you will drown in your own misery. I would recommend coaching to anyone wanting to improve as a player.

I have started a set of 100 x 180 seater turbo sngs, I will let you guys know how they go in a later post. They will be mixed in with my micro mtts and hopefully give me a good balance.

On a side note , my monster Cigar has been smoked and it was EPIC!

Peace out

"Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement."

No comments:

Post a Comment